An Introduction to Responsive Website Design
“Responsive” refers to web pages which “respond” to different screen sizes. Basically, it’s a “one size fits all” programming method which formats your website to fit the screen size for PC, mobile, and tablet devices. This newly trending concept builds user experience with a fluid grid and flexible images which can often lead to an entertaining scrolling frenzy.
Before Responsive Web Design, the only way to build a mobile website was by developing an entirely new site. This is more difficult to manage, costly, and a nightmare for SEO. Established websites which had been longtime recognized by Google and other search engines now had to start from scratch with a separate mobile site. Mobile websites aren’t always compatible with every type of device. Most importantly, your customer will need to remember two different websites. Either they remember your url or you have it redirected — which could add on several seconds for the page to load.
Important! All of our designs are kept strictly confidential for your privacy. We will not post your new designs on our website; however, we have sample projects of non existing companies shown below for portfolio purposes.
Do it right the first time! Turn your website viewers into customers and increase conversions with this powerful design strategy! Watch our video below to learn more about Responsive Website Design!
How It Works:
- Purchase a campaign / contact us
- Tell us your company name
- Brief company description
- Tell us your vision for the design
- List 3 favorite colors
- We will create multiple templates within 48 hours
- You pick your favorite
- Unlimited revisions if needed
- We upload to your hosting site
- You now own the rights!
- Next step: Search Engine Optimization
(Estimated completion time: two weeks to three months)
Our 7 Strategic Phases of Responsive Website Design
- Analysis— Information gathering, website purpose, goals, target audience
- Planning— Sitemap, structure, technology
- Design— Wireframe models, visual style, usability, UI, UX
- Content— Copywriting, photos & videos, Search Engine Optimization
- Development— HTML & CSS coding, databases, Responsive Website Design
- Testing— Coded scripts, browser capability, security
- Deployment–– Monitoring, bug fixes, maintenance